Set on the eastern Coast of Mauritius, this beautiful luxury villa is located at Poste Lafayette. Like a watchtower built on top of a small dune, it overlooks the Indian Ocean and its turquoise lagoon, to the delight of its residents.
The thatched roof gives Lime Kiln villa a unique charm, which embodies the tropical colours and exoticism of Mauritius.
With a high garden of 2,110 square meters, this villa is fenced on three sides. Its lush garden opens up on a quasi-private coral beach, guaranteeing ultimate privacy. Indeed, this access is restricted to the public, which allows you to spend your holidays in the utmost seclusion. Equipped with your mask and snorkel, you will enjoy snorkelling around to discover the seabed.
The infinity pool overlooking the lagoon is an additional asset that invites you to an exclusive getaway.
The sound of the waves crashing against the coral reef, the sun, the lagoon, the pleasant melody of the palm trees waving in the wind … a dream coming true for many.
Guest room n° 1 with wonderful ocean view – Air-conditioned
- 1 large double bed
- En-suite bathroom with separate toilet
Guest room n° 2 – Air-conditioned
- 2 single beds
- En-suite bathroom equipped with a walk-in shower, washbasin and toilet
Guest room n° 3 – Air-conditioned
- 2 twin beds
The right wing of the villa, which accommodates the bedrooms, also includes a bathroom and a separate toilet.
Guest room n° 4 with balcony and lagoon view – Air-conditioned
- 1 large double bed
- 1 en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower, two washbasins and a toilet
- Living area of 320 m²
- Rear garden of 2110 m² fenced
- Front garden surrounding the pool and overlooking the beach of 315 m²
- Infinity pool (6 m 80 x 3 m 50 x 1 m 40)
- 4 air-conditioned bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms including 3 en-suite bathrooms
- Fully equipped American kitchen including dishwasher and full appliances, and and crockery for 8 people
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Spacious living room with stunning views of the lagoon and TV
- Secondary lounge with sea view
- Dining room with table and chairs for 8 people
- Terrace on the sea and on the pool with dining table for 8 people and deckchairs
- Terrace on the garden in continuation of the kitchen, with dining table for 8 people and a charcoal barbecue
- Washing machine, iron and ironing board
- Security grids
- 1 flat-screen TV with free access to Canal-SAT satellite channels
- Game table in the living room
- Charcoal barbecue
- Free Wi-Fi
- Linen (sheets and towels, bath and beach towels for up to 8 people)
- 1 alarm system connected with a local security company
- Free local phone
- Private parking for several cars
- 1 closed garage for one car
Despite the rapid development of the tourism sector and the construction of several hotels in this area of the island, the East Coast has preserved its naturally untamed look with a rugged charm, and it is on this majestic setting that the Lime Kiln villa was built.
This region offers a variety of water activities such as:
- Sport fishing
- Pleasure cruising
- Diving and snorkelling
- And special conditions for windsurfing, sailing and kitesurfing.
- Motor boat or catamaran cruise in the turquoise lagoon to snorkel or picnic on a small island and / or see the Grande Rivière South-East and / or Île aux Cerfs Island.
The proximity of some internationally renowned hotels allows residents to enjoy:
- Their excellent restaurants and bars
- Their various diving and water sports centres
- And exceptional golf courses a few kilometres including the Links and the Legend Golf Course in Belle Mare, the Touessrok Golf Course at Ile aux Cerfs, Anahita Golf Course in Anahita
Not far from there, lie parks like the Domaine de l’Etoile or La Vallée de Ferney, which offer major outdoor activities such as:
- Horse riding
- Quad and the mountain bike
In order to make the most of your time of the island, we advise early booking of activities in La Vallée de Ferney.
For a pure moment of relaxation and bliss at the end of a highly adventurous day, Maison d’été located near the villa offers a panoply of massages and various treatments. You may even prolonged this moment of wellness around a cocktail at the lounge bar where you will be able to enjoy the breathtaking scenery of the west coast without any disturbance.
Hours of service: 8h to 14h Monday to Saturday except holidays.
Housekeeper / Cook – Bilingual (English and French)
- Laundry (not ironing)
- Cooking Mauritian dishes with a French touch
- Preparation of a daily meal, lunch or dinner cooked in advance
Tenants are responsible for buying the provisions.
As the housekeeper / cook lives in Roches-Noires, the neighbouring village, she knows the area well and thanks to the various contacts of her husband, she can get you fresh fish depending on your arrival and the season. She can also accompany you to the supermarket to help you find the products she will use to prepare delicious meals with local flavours.
Note that for the festive end of year period, there will be no service from December 24 at noon until December 25 inclusively and from December 31 at noon until January 2 inclusively. Kindly note that in Mauritius, 25th December, January 1st and 2nd are bank holidays.
|No. of Persons||01 May – 31 May 2020||Promo rate from 01 May to 31 May 2020|
|1||280 €||240 €|
|2||280 €||240 €|
|3||280 €||240 €|
|4||280 €||240 €|
|5||320 €||280 €|
|6||360 €||320 €|
|7||400 €||360 €|
|8||440 €||400 €|
|No. Of Persons||01 June – 31 July||01 – 31 May
01 August – 14 October
|15 October – 14 December
16 January – 30 April
|15 December – 15 January|
|2||250 €||280 €||300 €||On Request|
|3||250 €||280 €||300 €||On Request|
|4||250 €||280 €||300 €||On Request|
|5||280 €||320 €||340 €||On Request|
|6||310 €||360 €||380 €||On Request|
|7||340 €||400 €||420 €||On Request|
|8||370 €||440 €||460 €||On Request|
If your party includes several children under the age of 4, a discretionary fee may apply.