Amaranth 1 and Amaranth 2 are almost identical apartments. The twin apartments belong to the same owner and occupy the floor of a beautiful contemporary building which consists of a total 4 apartments.
This high standing apartment overlooks a beautiful white sand beach surrounded by a secluded clear turquoise lagoon. Located in Pereybère just 1.5 kilometres from Grand Bay resort and 15 minutes from Mont Choisy’s internationally renowned all-new golf course. Amaranths apartments are perfectly located for water sports and swimming.
The apartment consists of 3 air-conditioned en-suite bedrooms. Amaranth 2 also offers a beautiful view of the northern islands of Mauritius, including the majestic Coin de Mire.
The entire roof area of this contemporary building revolves around a magnificent swimming pool available for guests.
The staff in charge of the maintenance of the apartment is at your disposal. Discreet and attentive, they will contribute in making your stay more enjoyable and relaxing.
Master bedroom with lagoon view – Air-conditioned
- 1 double canopy bed
- 1 baby bed if necessary
- En-suite bathroom with bathtub and glass shower cabin, double washbasin and separate toilet
- Large wardrobe equipped with a safe
- Flat-screen TV with satellite channels
Guest room n° 1 – Air-conditioned
- 1 double bed
- En-suite bathroom with shower, wash-hand basin and toilet
Guest room n° 2 – Air-conditioned
- 1 double bed
- En-suite bathroom with shower, sink and toilet
- Walk in wardrobe
Amaranth 2 overlooks the Indian Ocean and offers a fine sand beach at the gateway. The bay windows of the dining room are an invitation to the magnificent view of the lagoon. Boasting stunning 180 degrees view, they create a beautiful, continuous space between the interior of the living room and the terrace.
You prefer the pool to the beach? You can relax on the lounge chairs under the shade of umbrellas set on different levels for more intimacy.
Perched on a rooftop, the pool offers a magnificent setting for maximum enjoyment and relaxation. From this angle, guests can swim while admiring the entire expanse of the ocean. Residents will have access to a shower room next to the pool.
- Living area of 165 m²
- 3 air-conditioned bedrooms for 6 adults and 1 baby
- 3 en-suite bathrooms, the main one with bath
- Fully equipped American kitchen including a dishwasher and a coffee machine
- Living room with sofa and matching armchairs
- Dining room with table for 8 people
- TV room with large corner sofa
- Rooftop swimming pool 5 m x 3 m with a depth of 1 m 20 with sunbeds and umbrellas
- Covered terrace with deckchair for relaxation with spectacular views of the lagoon, equipped with a dining table for 6 people
- Laundry room including a washing machine and dryer, an iron and ironing board
- Weber barbecue
- Free Wi-Fi
- 2 flat-screen TVs with free access to satellite channels
- Linen (sheets and towels, bath and beach towels)
- Electric generator
- Alarm system
- Hair dryer
Amaranth 2 seafront apartment is located in Pereybère, 1.5 kilometres from Grand Baie centre. Pereybère is just over an hour’s drive from SSR International Airport.
The apartment is conveniently located adjacent to numerous amenities like shops, supermarkets, restaurants and nightclubs. On the north coast of the island and especially in Pereybère and Grand Bay, you can enjoy a wide variety of activities for a memorable stay:
- Water sports, snorkelling, scuba diving, windsurfing, water-ski, parasailing, and undersea walk
- Trips and excursions to the northern group of islands
- Big game fishing
- Golf and horse riding outings can be organised with local tour operators in Grand Baie
Culturally speaking, this region is very rich: visit the absolute must-see Aventure du Sucre to discover sugar cultivation history which is intimately linked to the history of the country. Other nearby cultural sites include the red roof Church of Cap Malheureux, the SSR Botanical Garden of Pamplemousses or the discovery of China Town, a typical Chinese neighbourhood nestled at the heart of Port Louis, the capital city of the island, located 30 minutes from Grand Baie.
Service schedule: 9h to 15h Monday to Saturday, except holidays including December 24th from noon to December 26th inclusive and December 31st from noon to January 2nd inclusive.
Maid and cook have been working in the apartment from the beginning itself.
Their tasks consist of:
- Laundry (not ironing)
- Preparation of one meal per day, lunch or dinner cooked in advance
Tenants are responsible for buying the provisions.
This service is included in the price. Tipping should be at your own discretion. We advise 5 € per day.
Note that for the festive end of year period, there will be no service from December 24 at noon until December 25 inclusively and from December 31 at noon until January 2 inclusively. Kindly note that in Mauritius, 25th December, January 1st and 2nd are bank holidays.
At the moment, Créole Villas does not offer any discount.
However, and in order to satisfy our customers always more, we will let you know about it!
Offering you the best to welcome you in our paradise is our dearest wish, so… stay tune!
|No. Of Persons||01 -30 June
|01 – 31 May
01 – 14 October
|16 January – 30 April
01 July – 31 August
15 October – 14 December
|15 December – 15 January|
|1||145 €||225 €||245 €||On Request|
|2||160 €||240 €||260 €||On Request|
|3||175 €||255 €||275 €||On Request|
|4||190 €||270 €||290 €||On Request|
|5||205 €||285 €||305 €||On Request|
|6||220 €||300 €||320 €||On Request|
If your party includes several children under the age of 4, a discretionary fee may apply.